Friday, March 6, 2009

Rock Climbing

So on Thrusday of this week I made the Junior Varsity Baseball team for OHS. This means two things. One is that get the opportunity to participate in the sport I have loved since pre-school. The other thing is that this will take up most of my time which means my climbing will be limited. I hopefully, will hit the gym 3 times a week and will work out at home when I have time. I want to be able to pull hard this season so my life will be very busy trying to balance school, baseball, and climbing. Today I learned that even if I take one week off I can still send hard the first day back. For instance, I sent my current project today after taking a week off due to baseball tryouts (it was the purple and pink route that starts just left of the prowl and finishes after some pumpy moves finishes off to the right). Jimmy-Its not a V8 by the way.

Hopefully, I will still be able to attend practice on Weds, and Mondays but I will defintatly being seeing you guys on the weekends.

3 comments:

  1. nice job on sending your project, I still haven't done that one yet. maybe tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the accomplishment Eric! I wish you well with that man. Stay psyKed! Climbing's like a bicycle...you can always come back to it so long as you stay active and healthy.
    Let me know your schedule (i.e. when you have a free day and we'll "pack you along' on a day trip to Little Si or something).

    Bless.
    NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was V7+++ for me anyways. Dude you need to get to Leavenworth again!

    ReplyDelete